These are a favourite in our house! They are light, chewy and chocolatey….Yummy! They are so easy to make and freeze well! Great for morning tea or as a lunch box treat!
1. Using an electric mixer, beat 125g of butter with half a cup of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
2. Beat in 1 egg.
3. Stir in 1 cup of plain flour and half a teaspoon of bi-carb soda.
4. Stir in half a cup of chocolate chips or chocolate melts.
5. Add tablespoon dollups onto two trays lined with baking paper. (About 12 on each tray. Make sure you leave plenty of room for spreading!)
6. Bake in a moderate oven for about 15 mins.
7. Allow to cool for 5 mins on trays then on a wire rack.
Nice and easy for the little yibba yabbas to help you make!